NLP Master Practitioner and Advanced Coaching
NLP Mastery in the Real World
Training by: Mindbridge NLP Trainings Trainers: Jerry Seavey, Marilou Seavey, Linda Bonnar Location: Dubai, UAE – Rose Rayaan Hotel, Sheik Zayed Road Date: Mar 21st – Apr 13th 2019 (only on weekends Thu 3-8pm, Fri 8.30-5.30pm) Credentials: approved by ICF (International Coaching Federation) and (ANLP) Association of NLP Prerequisite: NLP Practitioner and Coach Cost: early bird 4,225 USD (15,500 AED), regular 4,725 USD (17,340 AED)
In the NLP Practitioner & NLP Coach training you took the first step in learning an array of NLP and coaching skills, and the mindset required to understand the nature of individual experience — how we create our maps of the world. Now it’s time to take the next step forward by developing deeper understanding, heightened expertise and elegant effectiveness using Master Practitioner NLP thinking and influence abilities for expanding your awareness and tapping deeper your potential to be an agent of change.
You probably recognize that attending a practitioner program is only the beginning of integrating NLP into your life. You may even wonder if you have enough experience, understanding or skill to take this next step. And, you know that a powerfully compelling view of your own future is an essential way of ensuring that your life is by your design not the cast to the fate of external influences.
During the NLP Master Practitioner and Advanced Coach Certification you will progressively develop a crystal clear vision for your future. You will design your personal blueprint that identifies and changes out-dated limiting beliefs, or issues that might sabotage your vision. (And you can easily use these processes in coaching, counseling and management to facilitate change in others.)
Remember what a difference your NLP Practitioner Training made when you discovered how to create an outcome map for positive changes? Imagine now, achieving much deeper levels of NLP mastery where virtually anything is possible for yourself and the people you interact with using NLP Master Practitioner and Advanced Coaching skills.
What one important area will change for the better in your life as you hone and refine your NLP skills and gain the benefits of learning more advanced NLP?
The NLP Master Practitioner emphasizes the practical and pragmatic application of NLP in your everyday personal and professional life.
In this training, by building on your skills learned at the Practitioner level we deal very thoroughly with core topics, which you will continue to use long after the training.
We designed this program to give special attention to applying NLP in key areas:
- Gaining deeper levels of personal awareness and self mastery in areas of beliefs & identity
- Developing language skills that profoundly influence others
- Bringing your NLP skills to leadership levels
- Designing personal and professional development methods in your own life
- Fine-tuning your Practitioner level skills and insights to bring these to the level of unconscious competence
- Give you experience in a range of advanced skills and insights for expanding your ability to communicate more clearly and influentially
What will I learn in the NLP Master Practitioner Training?
Additional Meta Programs Related to Strategies
Re-discover, Extend and Master Your Practitioner Skills and Knowledge
Experience a deeper use of Logical Levels
Strategies & Modeling
Hypnosis, Transformational Metaphor and Language Models
Sleight of Mouth Language Patterns
Effect Enduring Personal & Spiritual Growth
Deepen Your Ability to Work with Beliefs & Values
- Insight and understanding to the frontiers of consciousness by discovering how to structure internal responses and access worlds of experience otherwise unavailable
- Specific learnings designed to make the linguistic, behavioral and structural patterns of NLP & NLP Coaching readily understood and usable
- The keys to unlock the most powerful and creative resources within the psyche
- and more…
Become skilled at:
- Working with belief & identity issues to create spontaneous shift to more empowering beliefs
- Multi-Level Communication by speaking to the unconscious — using precise metaphor work for imbedding a message within another message
- Identifying and influencing your client’s mental blueprints to redefine the constraints and possibilities in any situation
- Using the most influential language tools to reframe and alter beliefs, perception and more
Mar 21st – Apr 13th 2019 (only on weekends Thu 3:00 – 8:00 p.m., Fri 8.30 – 5.30 p.m.) Dubai, UAE – Rose Rayaan Hotel, Sheik Zayed Road
Meet the Coaches
Professional Certified Coach (ICF), Master NLP Coach & Trainer, CEO Mindbridge NLP Institute
Professional Certified Coach (ICF), Master NLP Coach & Trainer, President Mindbridge NLP Institute